mercredi 12 octobre 2011

"Celtic Desire" Halloween make-up tutorial using GDE

Halloween time ! Yay ! Well not really for me lol.
Not that I don't like Halloween but we don't celebrate it in France. It's not a french celebration at all, not part of our culture.
I thought about doing some special fx make-up tutorials for you guys and then I remembered that I'm allergic to latex. So no crazy special fx make-up for Halloween from me, sorry ! I wish I could but I would have to find a model that accepts liquid latex and all kind of stuffs on her face. Not gonna happen !


I had no idea what I was going for but I came out with this look and decided to call it "Celtic Desire".
I hope you enjoy it and that it inspires some of you for Halloween.


Get your Glamour Doll eye shadows here : 
http://glamourdolleyes.com/?affiliate_pro_tracking_id=89:1:FR






List of products :


- Face : 

-- Paris Berlin - TOP Lissage smoothing and matifying primer
-- NARS - Sheer glow foundation in Mont Blanc
-- M.A.C cosmetics - Studio finish concealer in NC20 & NW15
-- MUFE (Make Up For Ever) - Camouflage cream n°17
-- Kryolan - Translucent powder 
-- Paris Berlin - Eyebrow pencil CS1
-- Contour : Paris Berlin - Light taupe brown e/s (eye shadow)
-- Bronzer : NARS - Laguna bronzer 
-- Blush : Bobbi Brown blush n°11 Nectar

- Eyes : 
-- Urban Decay - Primer potion in Original
-- M.A.C cosmetics - Fascinating eye kohl pencil
-- Paris berlin - Light taupe brown e/s 
-- MUFE - e/s n°56
-- M.A.C cosmetics - Patina e/s
-- Glamour Doll - e/s in Angel Wings, Her Revenge and Cloud Coverage
-- Urban Decay - Liquid liner in Perversion
-- Fake lashes
-- M.A.C cosmetics - Haute & Naughty lash mascara

- Lips : 
-- M.A.C cosmetics - Russian Red lisptick 
-- Glamour Doll - e/s in Her Revenge

Hope you enjoyed ! 
Talk to you guys later ! :)

xx
Claire

FTC disclaimer : I am affiliated to Glamour Doll as I'm sponsored by them, however I'm not getting paid to make this video. I was sent the e/s for free. This is my honest opinion.

1 commentaire:

  1. I am now a follower of this blog. I was so excited as early as now to come up with a nice halloween get up and make up for Halloween 2014. Please let me pin any photos from your blog to my Pinterest board of best Halloween makeup ideas. please please please. I like it to share to my followers thats why. Keep on sharing interesting articles and good day ahead!

    xoxo!
    Best Halloween Makeup Ideas

    RépondreSupprimer